More bang for your buck!
We want to make sure you get the most out of a program that sends you to Canada as well as give you the best customer service getting there. Below is a list of inclusions you get as a Canago applicant.
- Assistance with a job placement at one of our resorts
- 90 - days comprehensive medical insurance (covers you on the slopes as well)
- Ski pass subsidies through resort placement
- Customer service and support with your application before and after departing Australia
- Pre-departure session before leaving Australia
- Staff social events
- Visa application support and guidebook
- Support and assistance from our Canadian office while in Canada
- 3-nights’ accommodation on arrival at one of our partnership Hostels
- HI Membership Card (membership has heaps of discounts and vouchers)
- Vancouver based Welcome package and orientation
- Canadian Sim Card
- Vancouver City Tour
- Information booklet
- Resort based bus discounts
- Vancouver Airport Pickup
- SIN and BANK account assistance while in Vancouver
- Onward guidance information to your resort
- Guaranteed staff housing for duration of work contract
- Access to our Canago Participants Facebook group (meet others on the program and plan trips together)
- Resort based discounts and employee discounts
- Assistance with tax after your experience
- And more!
Please note that our Independent program includes the above minus placement within one of our resorts.