In order to be eligible for the Canadian Working Holiday Visa, you need to
- Be between the ages of 18-35
- Own an Australia/NZ passport that is valid for at least 3 years
- Have a minimum of CAN$2,500 to help cover your expenses in Canada
- Have health insurance for the duration of your stay—you may have to present evidence of this insurance when you enter Canada
- Pass a Federal Police check and full driving history check
As of November 2018 all applicants will need to complete a biometrics screening interview in one of the following Canadian Embassies, Sydney or Melbourne in order to obtain their Canadian work permit/visa.