- Register arrivals and departures
- Process transactions
- Take reservations
- Learn all rates and packages offered
- Maintain working knowledge of operating procedures of many departments
- General computer maintenance
- Respond to telephone, email and fax requests
Expect to work between 30-40 hours per week. Hours change depending on type of job.
Hourly rates vary from job-to-job.
A Front Office Staff Member on average earns between $10-14 an hour.
- Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre
- Delta Lodge
- Many other locations in Alberta