- Requesting orders from and serving food and beverages to guests
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the service area
- Perform opening/closing and side duties as per shift check list
- Be energetic and enthusiastic
- Be knowledgeable about the food and drinks being served
- Perform well under pressure
- Be accurate with cash and product handling
Expect to work between 30-40 hours per week. Hours may vary from job to job
Hourly rates vary from job-to-job.
A Server or Bartender on average earns between $8-10 an hour. And in different locations tips may also be available to Servers or Bartenders.
- Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre
- Delta Lodge
- Many other locations in Alberta