2018 | Season Prices
We're very much looking forward to taking you on the Canada Work & Travel Experience with us. Our applications are now officially open and we're currently on the lookout to recruit skilled Australian individuals to fulfil a variety of Hospitality, Customer Service & Retail based roles within our premier resort properties in the iconic Rocky Mountains in Canada. We offer Summer season starting dates in the months of April-June and Winter starting dates for September-November. Want to find out a little more on our 'Live, Work & Play' Experience, please see the pricing and inclusions below. Enjoy.
Program Inclusions $999
- Assistance with a job placement at one of our resorts
- 90 - days comprehensive medical insurance (covers you on the slopes as well)
- Customer service and support with your application before and after departing Australia
- Pre-departure session before leaving Australia
- Visa application support and guide book
- Support and assistance from our Canadian office while in Canada
- 3-nights’ accommodation on arrival at one of our partnership Hostels
- HI Membership Card (membership has heaps of discounts and vouchers)
- Vancouver based Welcome package and orientation
- Canadian Sim Card
- Vancouver City Tour
- Information booklet
- Vancouver Airport Pickup
- SIN and BANK account assistance while in Vancouver
- Onward guidance information to your resort
- Guaranteed staff housing for duration of work contract
- Acces to our Canago Participants Facebook group (meet others on the program and plan trips together)
- Resort based discounts and employee discounts
- Assistance with tax after your experience
- And more!
Fee Break down
$99 - Application Fee due during or soon after your Welcome Call
$450 - 1st instalment due 30 days after you are officially Accepted into the Canago program
$450 - Final instalment is due 60 days after your are officially accepted into the Canago program or 45 days prior to leaving for Canada (whichever comes first)
Well, the major benefit of joining us at Canago Australia is that we have remarkable relationships with a portfolio of prestige resort properties within the regions of Banff, Lake Louise, Whistler, Golden, Jasper and the Northern Territories. By joining us, we will take care of preparing you efficiently for your adventure... let's be honest it would be incredibly nerve wracking arriving into Canada without a job role, accommodation, insurance, and general support ...this would all take time (and money!). Why not leave it up to us. We will assist in confirming your job role, accommodation, and arrival support before you even leave Australia. Trust us, it's going to make your life so MUCH easier!
As mentioned, we like to make things a little easier for you around here. That includes a nice friendly step-by-step application process. Please see details below to follow the step by step process we offer to assist you with your Canada Work & Travel Application, including your 'Welcome Call,' Screening Process, Documents, Ready For Hire, Placement and Confirmation Stages.