The Full package
We're very much looking forward to taking you on the Canada Work & Travel Experience with us.
Our 2017 Season Applications are now officially open and we're currently on the lookout to recruit skilled Australian individuals to fulfil a variety of Hospitality, Tourism & Retail based roles within our premier resort properties in the iconic Rocky Mountains in Canada. We offer Summer season starting dates in the months of April-June and Winter starting dates for September-November. Want to find out a little more on our 'Live, Work & Play' Experience, please see the pricing and inclusions below. Enjoy.
Program Inclusions • $999 •
- Assistance with a Job Placement at one of our Resorts
- Full Accommodation Assistance - Live, Work & Play all in one location!
- Assistance and guidance notes with your 2 year Work Permit
- Skype Fair set up's
- Your 90 Day Medical Insurance Policy
- Your Pre-Departure Orientation
- Program Handbook
- Advice on setting up a Bank Account and SIN Number (Tax File Number)
- Emergency Support Line for the duration of your trip with our North American and Vancouver office
- 2 nights of accommodation on arrival
Fee Break down
$99 - Application Fee due during or soon after your Welcome Call
$450 - 1st instalment due 30 days after you are officially Accepted into the Canago program
$450 - Final instalment is due 60 days after your are officially accepted into the Canago program or 30 days prior to leaving for Canada (whichever comes first)
Third Party Costs
What other costs do you need to factor in with the Canago program?
- Work Permit/Visa application cost approx $226
- Australian Federal Police Check $42
- Flights to Canada (dependant on time of booking)
Well, the major benefit of joining us at Canago Australia is that we have remarkable relationships with a portfolio of prestige resort properties within the regions of Banff, Lake Louise, Golden and Jasper. By joining us, we will take care of preparing you efficiently for your adventure... let's be honest it would be incredibly nerve wracking arriving into Canada without a job role, accommodation, insurance, and general support ...this would all take time (and money!). Why not leave it up to us. We will assist in confirming your job role, accommodation, and arrival support before you even leave Australia. Trust us, it's going to make your life so MUCH easier!