So, You've decided to spend a year in Canada, and you already have a job?
That's wonderful news!
An experience in Canada is truly incredible and unlike any other place in the world - Trust us, we've been there and couldn't pick a better place to live & work!
You're now probably wondering, what happens next? What else do I need to arrange to prepare myself before heading over to Canada? Well, you've certainly come to the right place.
That's where we come in. We'll provide our expert Australian advice, experience and assistance to guide you on your way so you are ready to kickstart your new adventure from the moment you arrive.
By joining our Canago 'Independent Program', you will receive the following:
- 90 Days Medical Insurance (including Piste Cover aka Ski & Snow Cover)
- Advice & Support with securing your IEC Work Permit
- Advice on setting up your bank account and social insurance number
- Advice & Support throughout the duration of your time in Canada
- Freephone access to our Canadian Office
- Pre-Departure Orientation to ensure you're all set and ready to go before your departure.
- 2 nights stay in one of our pertnered hostels with membership card
We know it can sometimes be a little overwhelming planning your overseas adventure, so let us take care of the worry, let yourself relax and you can begin planning all the exciting, action-packed adventures awaiting you! (Time to start your ultimate Canadian bucket list, perhaps?)
All sound pretty good? Good! Well here's the next step for you - Start your online application with us at Canago Australia. It's free to begin the process and start talking more to our team.
The full program fees for our Canada Independent Program are $499.00 AUD
The fee's are broken down into the following instalments to make it easier for you to head to Canada and live out your Canadian adventures.
$99 Application Fee
$200 1st instalment
$200 Final instalment