- Ensures fine dining experience
- Prepare for food production
- Maintain proper food rotation of line items
- Produce and present food products
- Maintian cleanliness and hygiene
- Ensure food is stored correctly and appropriately
You should expect to work between 30-40 hours per week. Hours are dependent on job role.
Hourly rates vary from job-to-job.
A Line on average earns between $11-14 an hour. And in different locations tips may also be available to Line Cook.
- Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre
- Delta Lodge
- Many other locations in Alberta