The 94 room Relais & Chateaux Post Hotel & Spa is located in the village of Lake Louise, in the heart of Banff National Park. Surrounded by breathtaking views, the Post Hotel is an easy reach away from Winter Sports being within a five minute drive from the Lake Louise Ski Resort.
- The Post Hotel was founded by Sir Norman Watson and built in 1942
- The historic section of the hotel was originally built by a crew of 10 men working mainly with hand tools.
- It first opened in 1942 and was known as the Lake Louise Ski Lodge
- Purchased by two Swiss brothers, George and Andre Schwarz, in 1978, the Post Hotel is known well beyond our borders for its consistent delivery of quality guest experience. The Post Hotel Restaraunt is one of four establishments in Canada bestowed with the "Wine Spectator's Grand Award" for its extensive wine selection, now exceeding a choice of 2,200 labels with a total of 25,000 bottles in the cellar. Their most recent accolade comes from Travel + Leisure Magazine's 2013 World's Best Awards, where they were voted the Number 1 Resort in Canada and the 17ths best Resort Worldwide.
- Dishwasher/Kitchen Prep
- Front Desk Agent
- Dining Room Hostess
- Line Cook
“Hasn’t Changed Over 20 Years” October 2014
Stayed again at the Post last month and have been doing so for the past 20 years. Rooms are superbly appointed and very comfortable. Food is excellent with very knowledgeable and attentive servers and reassuringly pricey - you get what you pay for and this is top drawer fayre. Well done Mario for being Maitre D - ask him to show you around the wine cellar after dinner, it really is worth a visit. Whether catering for 2 people or 200 people the approach is always the same - it has to be perfect and run like clockwork - this is where you see the vision, attention to detail and drive to perfection in owners George & Andre come alive for guests to experience. Hotels don't get much better than this.
“What a Gem!!!” October 2014
The whole experience in this hotel can only be called: EXCELLENCE. The hotel doesn't have the wonderful view of the lake but the little creek behind is very pleasant, the Post staff treat all customers like royalty....what an unforgetable stay!!!
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- Snow Shoeing
- Dog Sledding
- Sleigh Rides
- Ice Skating
- Snow Tubing
- Ice Walk at Johnston Canyon
- White Water Rafting
- Sightseeing Gondola
- Horseback Riding